Specialized IV & Injection Services
Under a doctor’s authorization we dispense and administer Intravenous (IV) and other injectable medications.
- Our team includes:
- Specialized IV & injection nurses
- Pharmacy Assistants
- Commonly injected or infused medications at Vital Health Pharmacy:
- Prescription IV Iron (Iron Sucrose, Iron Isomaltoside)
- Bone health medications (Zoledronate, Denusomab, Teriparatide)
- Cancer therapies (Degarelix, Fulvestrant)
- Biologic and injectable therapies (Rituximab, Ocrelizumab, Pembrolizumab, Botulinum Toxin, Others)
To arrange an infusion or injection, contact the office of your prescribing MD or call us if you have a prescription in hand. Please call for details about fees and billing options.
If your doctor is providing the injection, please have them specify the infusion or injection location on the prescription.
HealthCare Professionals may download and fax us the forms located here
We also provide full vaccination services including routine and travel vaccines and pre-vaccinations prior to commencement of biologic therapies